"If we don't switch to much more disciplined ... budget and general economic policies, we can't introduce the euro in 2010," National Bank of Hungary President Zsigmond Jarai said at a conference in Szeged, 170 kilometers (105 miles) south of Budapest.
"There's nothing worse than constantly pushing back the
- Turkish central bank carries out emergency rate hike as currency falls
- Podcast: San Fran Fed’s Daly on gender inequality in central banks
- US House passes deregulation bill with bipartisan support
- Philippines central bank launches reorganisation
- Dudley calls for ‘aggressive action’ on benchmark reforms