Japanese Finance Minister Masajuro Shiokawa said on Friday that the Group of Seven leading economies must cooperate if a possible war with Iraq worsens deflationary pressures around the world.
"If the so-called geopolitical risks materialize, a major concern is that deflation around the world be
- Is the pursuit of a common accounting standard for gold a fool’s errand?
- World’s largest SWF bars investment in four companies for guideline breaches
- Bank of Jamaica’s Wynter on the path to inflation targeting
- ECB needed better data in 2008 crisis, says Lautenschläger
- BoE minority staff score lower in first diversity survey