Japanese Finance Minister Masajuro Shiokawa said on Friday that the Group of Seven leading economies must cooperate if a possible war with Iraq worsens deflationary pressures around the world.
"If the so-called geopolitical risks materialize, a major concern is that deflation around the world be
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde