Source: Bulgaria News Network
Click here to read "Candidates and crystal balls in Bulgaria"
An International Monetary Fund official on Friday criticised Bulgaria for delaying the election of a new central bank governor.
"The delayed election of a Bulgarian National Bank governor is a problem and i
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power