"There is a strong need to push ahead the financial sector reform programme more effectively," he told reporters following his appointment to the post Monday.
"The major challenge facing NRB is to revive Nepal Bank Ltd. and Rastriya Banijya Bank and we are determined to do so."
Following his appo
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde