The surge in asset prices in many countries, the absence of volatility and the low level of credit spreads, shows that investors have an unprecedented confidence in the future and strong appetite for risks, Roth said in a speech a the University of Fribourg, Switzerland.
Although, economic fundamentals have improved, "it is, however, hard
- Kohn ‘deeply’ worried Fed might not have support to fight next crisis
- Book notes: Macroprudential policy and practice, edited by Paul Mizen, Margarita Rubio and Philip Turner
- BoE revamps expenses rules after criticism from MPs
- Draghi warns of downside risks as ECB ends net asset purchases
- EME central banks can counter the next downturn