The surge in asset prices in many countries, the absence of volatility and the low level of credit spreads, shows that investors have an unprecedented confidence in the future and strong appetite for risks, Roth said in a speech a the University of Fribourg, Switzerland.
Although, economic fundamentals have improved, "it is, however, hard
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power