Source: Business News Americas
Brazil's Central Bank on Monday 10 Noveber warned current account holders at Brazilian banks against an email fraud scheme, which gets people to register personal details under false pretenses.
The email asks customers of four banks, Banco do Brasil, Itau, Caixa Econ
- Turkish central bank carries out emergency rate hike as currency falls
- Podcast: San Fran Fed’s Daly on gender inequality in central banks
- US House passes deregulation bill with bipartisan support
- Philippines central bank launches reorganisation
- Swift starts work on pan-European real-time payment connectivity pilot