Argentina's economy may expand as much as 5.9 percent this year, more than the International Monetary Fund estimates, fuelled by a surge in consumer spending and exports, central bank President Alfonso Prat-Gay said.
``There is a recovery of interna
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- Turkish central bank carries out emergency rate hike as currency falls
- US House passes deregulation bill with bipartisan support
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- Brazil’s central bank launches fintech laboratory