delayed the fit and proper test for Bank Indonesia's Deputy Governor
candidates due to limited time and heavy schedules of the board
members of the Budget Sub-Committee.
If it is in accordance with the schedule, three candidates, Siti Fajriah,
Made Sukada, and Bunbunan Hutapea should have delivered their mission
visions yesterday. But that was cancelled because the parliament is
postponing it until the second meeting period of 200
- Bank of Mexico admits $15.2 million went missing in cyber heist
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- Argentina rescue advances as emerging markets suffer outflows
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- Artificial intelligence: The future of regulation?