British TCI Fund Management said in a letter to ABN AMRO on Wednesday that it should explore options to merge, sell or spin off some of its assets, or even the whole business, as it is undervalued.
Wellink, also President of the Dutch Central Bank, was quoted as saying to NRC Handelsblad: "TCI's letter suggests
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde