"The growth of the Indonesian economy has been decelerating at a worrying speed from 6.2 percent in March 2005 to 4.9 percent in December and to 4.6 percent through March this year," the article says.
"For BI, accelerating growth should be more important than the narrow objective of con
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde