Australia's economy will keep growing at close to the 3.7 percent annual rate it has averaged for the past seven years, driven by business investment, Reserve Bank of Australia board member Warwick McKibbin said.
``A lot of other countr
- Podcast: San Fran Fed’s Daly on gender inequality in central banks
- Malaysian central bank sends details of own land deal to anti-corruption body
- Strike halts Australian banknote production
- Dudley calls for ‘aggressive action’ on benchmark reforms
- Turkish central bank carries out emergency rate hike as currency falls