The country's largest commercial bank will introduce five mobile ATM vans this year, including one in Goa to reach to clients working at mines and beaches, SBI managing director Ashok Kini said after launching Mobile ATM in Mumbai.
Currently, SBI's ATM card base stands at 58 lakh cards and this initiative would help to expand ret
- Bank of Mexico admits $15.2 million went missing in cyber heist
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- Argentina rescue advances as emerging markets suffer outflows
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- Artificial intelligence: The future of regulation?