"The central bank raised its policy rates last month mainly to calm inflation expectations. There may be no need for a further increase at this time," Tetangco said.
"The Fed's rate action was widely expected. It also confirmed it
- World’s largest SWF bars investment in four companies for guideline breaches
- ECB needed better data in 2008 crisis, says Lautenschläger
- Brazilian government must respect central bank independence – IMF
- Is the pursuit of a common accounting standard for gold a fool’s errand?
- Seychelles must act fast on money-laundering, says central bank