In a letter published in the Financial Times on Wednesday, Angelo De Mattia, an Italian central bank official said: "Foreign and Italian banks are not treated differently but are subject to the same controls."
Italian banks and foreign banks are regulated
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations