Source: Bank of Canada
The Bank of Canada today announced that it is lowering its target for the overnight rate by one-quarter of one percentage point to 2 3/4 per cent. The operating band for the overnight rate is correspondingly lowered, and the
- Is the pursuit of a common accounting standard for gold a fool’s errand?
- EBA demands rapid reform at Maltese AML agency
- BoE minority staff score lower in first diversity survey
- First left-wing Mexican president in a generation unlikely to upend institutions
- Vietnam says it is “actively prepared” to intervene in forex market