Deputy Minister of Economy and Finance Muharrem Ibrahimi, who is involved in talks with International Monetary Fund (IMF) representatives on establishing the central bank, told Kosova Live that the Ministry and the IMF had verbally agreed to rename the BPK. He added, however, that the decision should be delayed because the IMF still has s
- World’s largest SWF bars investment in four companies for guideline breaches
- ECB needed better data in 2008 crisis, says Lautenschläger
- Is the pursuit of a common accounting standard for gold a fool’s errand?
- Brazilian government must respect central bank independence – IMF
- Seychelles must act fast on money-laundering, says central bank