In an interview with RTL radio, Noyer said it is too early to have a precise idea of growth over the full year, but the 2.5 pct forecast "is in the realm of plausibility."
"We may have 2 pct, we may have 2.5 pct, we may have something between the two, and then we could see e
- Irish deputy governor warns hard Brexit is ‘entirely plausible’
- New Russian banknote provokes anger in Ukraine
- Low-paid jobs may explain flat Phillips curve – research
- G7 governors and ministers set out principles for assessing cyber security
- Canada’s Project Jasper to explore clearing of securities in third phase