The draft report, due to be officially approved by ministers on Friday, says "the economy continues to recover steadily, with improvements in the business sector broadening" according to Reuters.
The reference to a broader recovery would replace a statement in last month's repo
- Central bank digital currency a ‘terrible idea’, US Congress told
- People: Olli Rehn enters office as Bank of Finland governor
- Trump criticises Fed over rate rises and threatens higher tariffs
- Podcast: David Vines on how to reform the DSGE model
- Infrastructure financing not harmed by post-crisis reforms – FSB