The reform which is being discussed by euro zone finance ministers "will be limited to the strict minimum as far as the legal framework of the pact is concerned", Juncker told a news conference after the G7 meeting.
"Reform of the stability pact is needed. It will be done but it will be done in (such) a way that stability over the whole economic
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde