While private analysts have scaled back forecasts for a possible widening of the yuan's trading band next year due to the lack of official progress on foreign exchange rate reform, researchers at the People's Bank of China have boldly gone the other way.
"The target area s
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Central banks: the economy’s emergency responders
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey