Executive director at the International Monetary Fund, Y Venugopal Reddy, will take over as the central bank governor for a five-year term beginning on September 6th, a spokeswoman for the central bank said on Wednesday.
He will replace Bimal Jalan, who was nominated to the upper house of parliament late last month.
Reddy was deputy gover
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting