The BOJ said its nine-member Policy Board voted unanimously to keep monetary policy unchanged, reiterating that it would aim for the higher end of its target for commercial bank reserves held at the central bank.
The BOJ also said it would accept a broader range of asset-backed commercial
- Central banks may be thinking wrongly about inflation – Borio
- European Commission announces supervisory agency reforms
- Bank of Russia will be able to handle fallout from failing banks, analysts say
- Riksbank outlines three visions of ‘e-krona’
- Uruguay’s digital currency pilot ‘close to launch’, says governor