The ratings agency affirmed the United Kingdom's triple-A long-term and A1+ short-term sovereign ratings, but said that it had revised its outlook from negative to stable.
"We have revised the outlook on the UK to negative due to our view that, even assuming additional fiscal tightening, the net general government debt burd
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde