Addressing a seminar on the reform and development of shareholding commercial banks held this week [5-9 March], Dai Xianglong spoke highly of the achievements made by China's shareholding commercial banks.
He said that since 1986 when the China Bank of Communications resumed its
- EC’s Cyprus ‘failure’ undermined Eurozone central bank independence – Demetriades
- Reserve management practices are splintering
- Female regulators increase stability of the financial system, IMF paper finds
- Booming US economy set against ‘fragile’ markets – BIS review
- BIS paper defends credit gap measure