Salameh received the 2006 prize of the world's best central bank governor at a ceremony in Singapore, on the sidelines of an annual meeting of the International Monetary Fund and the World Bank, it said in a statement.
During the Israel-Hezbollah conflict, Euromoney said t
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde