The deputy head of the Da Afghanistan National Central Bank and head of the money exchange for the northern zone outlined the economic policies of the Transitional Islamic State of Afghanistan and [policy] on money exchanging. He provided information on resolving the problems of compatriots.
The commander of Military Corps No 7 talked on th
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde