Source: Financial Times
Gordon Brown is seeking sweeping powers to take control of the Stock Exchange and other key financial exchanges, and settlement and payment systems in the event of a terrorist attack.
- Bank of Mexico admits $15.2 million went missing in cyber heist
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- Argentina rescue advances as emerging markets suffer outflows
- Artificial intelligence: The future of regulation?
- Norges Bank does not rule out launching digital currency