The listing of Taiwan-invested companies in the mainland's bourses will help prevent local companies from remitting funds across the strait, which otherwise could drain capital out of the island, Perng told a parliamentary meeting.
Meanwhile, Perng said releva
- World’s largest SWF bars investment in four companies for guideline breaches
- ECB needed better data in 2008 crisis, says Lautenschläger
- Brazilian government must respect central bank independence – IMF
- Seychelles must act fast on money-laundering, says central bank
- Is the pursuit of a common accounting standard for gold a fool’s errand?