In her new role, Braunstein will oversee about 85 people, and direct a division that implements federal laws designed to inform and protect consumers. Among other things, the division promotes access to banking services in historically underserved markets through a number of means, including applications analysis, con
- Bank of Mexico admits $15.2 million went missing in cyber heist
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- Argentina rescue advances as emerging markets suffer outflows
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- Artificial intelligence: The future of regulation?