His comments carried weight as the central bank has traditionally stayed out of the political fray, lending particular authority to its judgments on economic matters.
The government is trying to satisfy two constituencies at once with its budget, promisi
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting