Dollar buying by the Reserve Bank of India may have caused a spurt in reserves which have been growing at a slow pace for sometime.
According to figures released by the Reserve Bank of India in its weekly statistical supplement (WSS), total foreign exchange reserves including gold and SDR, went up $542 million during the week ended 21 June to
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations