Buenaventura said mobile phone text messages were circulating that told recipients that they had won up to a million pesos in a BSP-sponsored raffle.
"There is no such raffle," Buenaventura told reporters.
But before the supposed winners can c
- Central bank digital currency a ‘terrible idea’, US Congress told
- People: Olli Rehn enters office as Bank of Finland governor
- Trump criticises Fed over rate rises and threatens higher tariffs
- ECB’s easing policies reduced inequality, paper says
- Infrastructure financing not harmed by post-crisis reforms – FSB