The recent weakness and instability of the Swedish krona has been a "complication for monetary policy in recent times," especially the fact that it has not reflected economic fundamentals and has been difficult to predict, the central banker said.
- Turkish central bank carries out emergency rate hike as currency falls
- Podcast: San Fran Fed’s Daly on gender inequality in central banks
- US House passes deregulation bill with bipartisan support
- Philippines central bank launches reorganisation
- Swift starts work on pan-European real-time payment connectivity pilot