Speaking to an audience at Harvard Business School, Osborne said that although the current policy framework in the UK successfully tackled inflation this had meant the "disregard for the current account, asset prices, the rate of growth of credit or household balance sheets."
The new economic challenge of our t
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- Turkish central bank carries out emergency rate hike as currency falls
- US House passes deregulation bill with bipartisan support
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- Brazil’s central bank launches fintech laboratory