"We do not rule out the option (of issuing of more licenses to foreigners) ... but based on the current environment, it stands at three," she told reporters after the launch of Hong Leong Islamic bank.
Asked about further Islamic bank licenses for local banks, she said: "Yes, there are ... there a
- Central banks may be thinking wrongly about inflation – Borio
- European Commission announces supervisory agency reforms
- Bank of Russia will be able to handle fallout from failing banks, analysts say
- Riksbank outlines three visions of ‘e-krona’
- Uruguay’s digital currency pilot ‘close to launch’, says governor