In all his public appearances, never has CentralBankNews.com seen Mervyn King as terrified as during his hearing before the Treasury Committee, an influential group of British parliamentarians, in December 2007.
Widely panned for his part in the Northern Rock debacle and as yet uncertain as to whether he would win a second t
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations