Bean said on Thursday: "We do not want to nip a recovery in the bud prematurely. Equally we will not want to let the inflation genie out of the bottle."
But, he added that that was the sort of balancing act that monetary-policy makers regularly fac
- EC’s Cyprus ‘failure’ undermined Eurozone central bank independence – Demetriades
- Reserve management practices are splintering
- Female regulators increase stability of the financial system, IMF paper finds
- Booming US economy set against ‘fragile’ markets – BIS review
- BIS paper defends credit gap measure