"We have had two or three months where inflation has been higher than I expected, higher than it should be and higher than we want it to be. It's just too soon to know if it's a blip or if it will go away on its own or whether it's becoming something troublesome," Federal Reserve Bank
- Is the pursuit of a common accounting standard for gold a fool’s errand?
- World’s largest SWF bars investment in four companies for guideline breaches
- Bank of Jamaica’s Wynter on the path to inflation targeting
- BoE minority staff score lower in first diversity survey
- Vietnam says it is “actively prepared” to intervene in forex market