But he added that recent price rises add up to "a pretty good acceleration," and that although part of the advance may have been driven by transitory increases in commodity markets, some may be a more permanent gain reflecting a rebounding economy.
"How that (rise) plays out is a very important consideration. My own view is that we will have inflatio
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations