Mutebile will also chair the new 6-man strong board of directors that has been appointed by Ugandan president Yoweri Museveni.
The board now comprises Chris Kassami, secretary to the treasury; Wasswa Balunywa, principal of Makerere University Business School; Blasio Kizza, an ex-Uganda Commercial Bank banker, and doctor Gertrude Sebunya Muwanga.
- Central banks may be thinking wrongly about inflation – Borio
- European Commission announces supervisory agency reforms
- Bank of Russia will be able to handle fallout from failing banks, analysts say
- Riksbank outlines three visions of ‘e-krona’
- Uruguay’s digital currency pilot ‘close to launch’, says governor