Gennady Melikyan, head of the Main Inspectorate for Credit Institutions, will assume the post formerly held by Andrei Kozlov, the report said.
Melikyan, 58, is a deputy chairman of the central bank, and holds a seat on the board of directors. He was formerly Russia's mi
- Bank of Mexico admits $15.2 million went missing in cyber heist
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- Argentina rescue advances as emerging markets suffer outflows
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- Artificial intelligence: The future of regulation?