"The central bank is concerned about the trend in inflation. Taking into account the rapidly rising prices of production materials and that the economy is still attracting big investment, monetary policy in 2005 will lean towards stability," Zhou was quoted as saying.
Last month, the PBoC, for the first time in nine years, r
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting