Now, Tuesdays Financial Times reports, as discussions intensify over who should be the ECB's next vice-president, discretion is the watchword. No government has aggressively pushed its own candidate
- World’s largest SWF bars investment in four companies for guideline breaches
- ECB needed better data in 2008 crisis, says Lautenschläger
- Brazilian government must respect central bank independence – IMF
- Seychelles must act fast on money-laundering, says central bank
- Is the pursuit of a common accounting standard for gold a fool’s errand?