The reforms, which will principally focus on computerising the bank's operations, according to a statement by its Public Affairs Division is to meet the vision of its governor, Chief Joseph Sanusi, to make the bank responsive to the exigencies of the economy.
Sanusi who listed the restructuring as one of the achievements of the bank under the democratic
- Central banks may be thinking wrongly about inflation – Borio
- European Commission announces supervisory agency reforms
- Bank of Russia will be able to handle fallout from failing banks, analysts say
- Riksbank outlines three visions of ‘e-krona’
- All central banks may have to consider crypto-currencies – BIS