A World War 2 combat grenade was found yesterday in the grounds of the Russian central bank in Moscow, police said.
Construction workers unearthed the grenade while digging in the grounds of the bank, an ornate building not far from the Kremlin.
Bomb squad members put the grenade in a container and took it to a
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde