The Prime Minister of Australia, the Hon. John Howard, M.P., visited the European Central Bank on Monday, 1 July 2002. He met Dr. Willem F. Duisenberg, President of the European Central Bank, in order to exchange views.
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power