Underscoring the need for action, the bank said in its monthly report that economic recovery remained a faint prospect and a research firm said it expected a more bankruptcies in the months ahead as low share prices and deflation take their toll.
Responding to criticism that the
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde