The CBC officials attributed the increase mainly to dividends generated from the reserves and inflow of foreign capital.
Taiwan's foreign exchange reserves rank third in the world, behind only those of Japan and mainland China, they added.
According to the same statistics, Japan's foreign exchange
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- ‘Regulatory equivalence’ not enough for post-Brexit UK CCPs – Cœuré