The central bank said the overall assessment in the Inflation Report, published today, is in line with the strategy in the previous report.
Employment is rising rapidly and unemployment has fallen markedly, it said, and a steadily rising number of enterprises are facing labour shortages. As a result, wage growth is on the rise.
- Turkish central bank carries out emergency rate hike as currency falls
- Podcast: San Fran Fed’s Daly on gender inequality in central banks
- US House passes deregulation bill with bipartisan support
- Philippines central bank launches reorganisation
- Dudley calls for ‘aggressive action’ on benchmark reforms