Professor Baums will oversee compliance with the corporate governance rules applying to the Executive Board which ensue from the Bundesbank Act, the contracts of employment with the Executive Board and the Code of Conduct of the Governing Council of the ECB.
This will ensure indep
- Central banks may be thinking wrongly about inflation – Borio
- European Commission announces supervisory agency reforms
- Bank of Russia will be able to handle fallout from failing banks, analysts say
- Riksbank outlines three visions of ‘e-krona’
- All central banks may have to consider crypto-currencies – BIS